Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manisher GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manisher

manisher

Manisher GM app Empty
PostSubject: Manisher GM app   Manisher GM app Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 pm

1. What is your real name ? Adam Saidane

2. How old are you ? 14years old

3. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) GMT +1

4. What's your main character name? What position are you applying for? Manisher, and im applying for GM

5. When did you start playing wow? And when did you come to World of the Epic? I started playing wow 28th december 2005, and i joined today (the day it started ^^)

6. How many hours a day you can play ? atleast 5-7hours a day ( week days more in weekends )

7. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? hmm around 30-40hours a week

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes and i have owned 3 of my own (currently have my own for when im at a lan)

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving, references. i have been playing on panda wow, it disbanded after some months and i was admin on that server, as said i have also owend 3 of my own and made custom events etc. another server i have been playing on was Deadluck-wow where i was admin.

9. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Yes atm i do know almost all for arcemu

10. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's if they need it. ? Ofc.

11. Do you have a problem with authority? No i dont

12. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? Well i am very friendly and helpful so i will help anyone who asks for help or try to, i can also make custom events or find displayid's for gameobjects if needed.

13. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. no i will not, but i will try to help him getting it by telling him to go to diffrent trainers, and if that doesn't work i will tell him to talk to the co-owners about it, because as a GM u are not allowed to give out spells, items or gold.

14. How many times have you voted for us? 4times

15. What is the most important part of being a GM? Helping ppl out with problems.

16. What do you enjoy most about WOW? To level and explore, one of the things i also enjoy is helping my guildies or other ppl that asks for help.

17. Say you see a hacker or someone tells you there is one whats your next move. What do you do? Explain. First of all i will .paralyze the hacker and talk to him, and if he hacks i will ban him in a period (1 day or so) and report him to the co-owners so they know what happened. i will also take some SS and send them to the co-owners on MSN or on email
Back to top Go down
Noobpwn

Manisher GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manisher GM app   Manisher GM app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:09 pm

G.M. app being reviewed
Back to top Go down
manisher

manisher

Manisher GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manisher GM app   Manisher GM app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Heya sorry for not being on lately :/ my PC with wow has crashed and is full with troyans :/ this will be fixed later today so yeah.. C'ya online
Back to top Go down
Noobpwn

Manisher GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manisher GM app   Manisher GM app Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Accepted.
Please come in to vent and go to the Waiting Room with the comment
"Waiting For Interview"
Back to top Go down
manisher

manisher

Manisher GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manisher GM app   Manisher GM app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Ok i will after school ^^,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manisher GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manisher GM app   Manisher GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manisher GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To World of the Epic! :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: