Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muffins' Developer Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffins

Muffins

Muffins' Developer Application Empty
PostSubject: Muffins' Developer Application   Muffins' Developer Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:49 pm

1. What is your real name ? Katriona Colt.

2. How old are you ? 16

3. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) EXT -3:00 (I think...)

4. What's your main character name? What position are you applying for? My main character's name is Muffins, a Warrior. I am applying to be a lua scripter and Item Creator.

5. When did you start playing wow? And when did you come to World of the Epic? I started playing WoW back in TBC, and have been addicted to it since. As for World of the Epic, I just joined, yet I love it, and can tell it will grow!

6. How many hours a day you can play ? About 4 hours a day.

7. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to Dev duty ? About 4 hrs a day, so approximately 28 hours a week, on average. Some days I have to go to my dad's house (Mainly weekends) so I may not be available.

8. Have you ever been a Dev on any other Private servers? No, I have not. I have been a GM though, on servers such as WoWOrigin, a Trial GM for Kamical, and I work on developer commands for my own item testing server.

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving. Names and positions are above. However, I left WoWOrigin because they didn't respect me as a GM, and I was removed Kamical because I wasn't on on their time (I have a life of my own, y'know! Very Happy)

9. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Yes I do. I have built many mazes and such. I will list a lot right here.

.gm (on/off)

.go spawn (ID)

.ban (IP/account/char) (duration)

.acc (ban/mute)

.kick

.npc spawn

.look (Item/spell/quest)

10. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and other GM's if they need it. ? I do have ventrilo, but sadly my little sister spilled soda on my mic. I will be getting a new one soon, but for now I can just listen.

11. Do you have a problem with authority? Of course not. I love authority, as long as they do not abuse that authority or demand that they get respect. In my opinion, respect is earned by hard work.

12. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? I am a veteran LUA scripter and am a rank 3 or WoW-V (and item creation website: Just so you know, my name is a parody of my firends, I'm not black..)

13. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. I do not. I will ask for the admins permission to, and I will listen to their direction.

14. How many times have you voted for us? Not yet have I considering I just joined, but I will as much as I can.

15. What is the most important part of being a Dev? I think the most important thing is responding to the community's needs. If they want something, I should ask them and if the majority says yes, I will make it.

16. What do you enjoy most about WoW? I enjoy the feel of being your own hero. Having your own tell of souls and swords and feeling the passion and dignity of war. (I'm an RP freak Very Happy)

17. Say you see a hacker or someone tells you there is one whats your next move. What do you do? Explain. I would moniter to see if they actually are hacking, and if I have cold hard proof I would take action.

Almost the end! I'll post one of my scripts.

Code:

function Ahagaman_Enrage(pUnit, event)
    if pUnit:GetHealthPct() < 60 then
        pUnit:RemoveEvents()
        pUnit:PlaySoundToSet(11803)
      pUnit:CastSpell(64733)
      pUnit:CastSpell(36876)
      pUnit:SendChatMessage(12, 0, "The power of flames will destroy you!")
      end
end
function Ahagaman_onCombat(pUnit, event)
    pUnit:PlaySoundToSet(11476)
    pUnit:SendChatMessage(12, 0, "Is this it mortals? Is this all the fury you can muster?")
    pUnit:RegisterEvent("Ahagaman_Enrage",1000,0)
end
function Ahagaman_onLeaveCombat(pUnit, event)
    pUnit:RemoveAura(64733)
    pUnit:RemoveAura(36876)
end

function Ahagaman_onDeath(pUnit, event)
    pUnit:PlaySoundToSet(11964)
    pUnit:SendChatMessage(12, 0, "How could this be? Is fire not as strong as my heroic slayers?")
    pUnit:RemoveAura(33653)
    pUnit:RemoveAura(36900)
   pUnit:CastSpell(16004)
end

RegisterUnitEvent(26, 1, "Ahagaman_onCombat")
RegisterUnitEvent(26, 2, "Ahagaman_onLeaveCombat")
RegisterUnitEvent(26, 4, "Ahagaman_onDeath")

Last edited by Muffins on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kykysha

kykysha

PostSubject: Re: Muffins' Developer Application   Muffins' Developer Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 pm

scripts plzzzzzz! lol

I'm not an admin or GM, and I don't know alot about this stuff ( I just like to play the game Razz )

But wow, impressive to me! Smile

Good luck!

Epica
Blood Elf Rogue

Did you really wanna know? You got pwnd by a pvp gurl!
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: lol   Muffins' Developer Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:12 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
Muffins

Muffins

PostSubject: Re: Muffins' Developer Application   Muffins' Developer Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Haha, thanks. Can you guys tell me how to change my avatar? I can;t find it anywhere...And also, that was the first script I could find, probably one of my old ones.
Back to top Go down
kykysha

kykysha

PostSubject: Re: Muffins' Developer Application   Muffins' Developer Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Up on top of page, it says Profile, go there and click linky to avatar. Then use one of theirs or upload your own Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muffins' Developer Application   Muffins' Developer Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muffins' Developer Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To World of the Epic! :: Developer Application-
Jump to: