Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolfdog's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wolfdog

The Wolfdog's App Empty
PostSubject: The Wolfdog's App   The Wolfdog's App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:40 pm

1. What is your real name ? Brad

2. How old are you ? 14

3. Which time zone are you in? ( Ex., EST / PST ) -6 central time

4. What's your main character name? What position are you applying for? Gm and Deathcor

5. When did you start playing wow? And when did you come to World of the Epic? 2 years ago and found though random web searching

6. How many hours a day you can play ? 3-5 (depends)

7. How many hours a week (approx) you can contribute to GM duty ? 28 hours a week or a little less

8. Have you ever been a GM on any other Private servers? Yes i have Evil woW, Vapireism WoW, and lots of small one including Admin ships on most

8a. If so: names, positions, reasons for leaving, references : I left becus there were all going nowhere

9. Do you have a good knowledge of GM commands? Very good knowlege of all command systems except trinity

10. Are you willing to use Ventrilo to communicate with players and GM's if they need it. ? I can download it no problem

11. Do you have a problem with authority? No i do not

12. What qualities do you possess that can be beneficial to our server? I can do anything for ticket-items

13. Imagine you are GM, and a player asks you to teach him his/her class missing skills, do you teach it? Explain. I would need to know what spell, if we have the spell banned, and a screen shot

14. How many times have you voted for us? I am going to vote a lot

15. What is the most important part of being a GM? Help the server and it players

16. What do you enjoy most about WOW? How addicting it is

17. Say you see a hacker or someone tells you there is one whats your next move. What do you do? Explain. Razz Get a screenshot , get a name, and 30-unknown ban
Back to top Go down

The Wolfdog's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To World of the Epic! :: GM application-
Jump to: