Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumi's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bidudu94

Kumi's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Kumi's Gm Application   Kumi's Gm Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am

Hello this is My GM application Smile

About Me:
First Of All My Name Is Ryan,I Am 17 Years Old. I Love MMorpg Games, I Tried Every MMO/MMORPG Including Perfect World,Rakion etc..
I Like To Play Wow Alot,And Love Good Private Servers,I Used To Play on A Lot of Private Servers

Expirence:
I Was Gm On (Wowlol,AngelWow,DalarnWow,WowBlitz),Admins(WowBuzz,DarkSideWow,etc) And A SQL helper on WowDiezel
I Know Almost All Commands,Including .Npc Say,.Cheat FLy,.Npc Spawn,I Know How to Script And Build.I Made My Own Server a While Ago,My Server Was 23rd On MMORPGTOP100,I Closed It Due I Prefer To Be a Gm On a Server Insted Of Running One.

You Got Any Proof?
Yes,Go To Youtube And Type in Wowpain Private Server, i Worked Alone In That Server Expect The Village,

Retail Wow:
I Had A Horde Level 70 Hunter, And a Level 60 Druid And 40 Warlcok + a Level 20 Alliance Rouge , I Could Not make It To 80 Becouse WOTLK Havent Been Out Yet,

How Many Time You Spend On Forum?
Mabye 1-2 hours,

Why Do You Want to Become a Gm??
I Will Do My Best On This Server,I Will Help People,Build And Will BE Always On When Needed,I Will Help People and Even Guide Them =), I Will Make New Videos About This Server, And Bring The People That Was On My Server =) And All My Buddys.I Can Even Script And Make Customs When Needed,And Opening Tickets,And i Will Vote EvreyDay For This Server To Come Num.1 =)

Expirence With Ascent,Arcemu,Mangos And Navicat,hidiSQL:
Yes i Have Expirence With Mangos And Ascent (Arcemu) i Know Almost All Commands, And The DateBase Navicat and HidiSQL i Know All About That Used Them Both =)

How Much Time You Will Be On This Wow Server ??
From 9:00am to 9:50pm Somtimes Even To 11:00, In School Days 3:00pm To 9:00pm.

What if You Catch A Hacker/Player Not Obeying The Rules?
If Its a Hacker I Will Ban Him, i Dont Like Hackers.They Was Gonna Hack My Account On Retail,If a See A Player Not Obeying The Rules? I Will Gently Ask Him To Stop What Hes Doing, If He Still Wont Listen i Will Take Your Permission To Kick Him.

Languages You Speak:
Well, i Dont Speak Much Languages Lol, Only English,Maltese And A Littttle Italian

What Do You Think About This Wow Server?
From The Little a See It, I Think This Server is Gonna Make a Fortune =) It's A Great Server

Your Weaknes As a Gm?
gahh, I Hate it When New People Join The Server And Start Saying : Im Gawd Gm! PLs Mak me the Gm!!!. I Think Thats My Weakness.

More:
I Will Take This Server Seriusly,I Be A Real Helpful Gm,I Will Do Anything For This Server, Anytime.Script Build Make Cutoms And Guide Players Even Opening Fast Tickets
Back to top Go down
PurpleAim

PurpleAim

Kumi's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumi's Gm Application   Kumi's Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 am

OMG /support, I almost wet my pants to, lul
Back to top Go down

Kumi's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1