Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noobgirls <GM> Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ambermoon

ambermoon

Noobgirls <GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Noobgirls <GM> Application   Noobgirls <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Name: Amber
Retail Exp: 3 years
Private Server Exp: 1 year
Hours?: 4+ hours weekdays, 8+ weekends

About Me (WoW Style): I like to just generaly lounge around and enjoy some pvp in like the bliz made pvp grounds like warsong gultch and eye of the storm, or event pvp in a arena. I also like helping out newbies.

Other GM Exp: I played on a friends GM server for a few weeks and learned some of the commands, i could more and likely remember most of the commands with a bit of practice and training.

Reason I want to be a GM: Because i love wow and everything about it, Private servers are fun and i know just how much gm support is needed for the players.

Can you make custom items?: No, i dont know how to do it, but i am very confident that i would be able to if i was shown how.

If you need to contact me for any reason, my MSN is Marithearcher@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Noobpwn

PostSubject: Re: Noobgirls <GM> Application   Noobgirls <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Thank You for posting
Shane or Kenny will contact you on MSN
Back to top Go down
Justinm1337

Justinm1337

PostSubject: Re: Noobgirls <GM> Application   Noobgirls <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Used my GM app format haha ^^
Back to top Go down
Noobpwn

PostSubject: Re: Noobgirls <GM> Application   Noobgirls <GM> Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 am

It is a good format for now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Noobgirls <GM> Application   Noobgirls <GM> Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm

well this is going into the Accepted apps cause i like it the interview will be sometime in next week then if the interview is good and shane likes too then well you kno the rest lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://theepic.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobgirls <GM> Application   Noobgirls <GM> Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobgirls <GM> Application
Page 1 of 1