Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justinm1337

Justinm1337

Justin's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Justin's GM Application   Justin's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Name: Justin
Retail Exp: 2 & 1/2 years
Private Server Exp: 2 years
Hours?: Usually 5+ a night.

About Me (WoW Style): Lets see, I Love this server first of all, thats why I want to help it and it's members. I know 90% of the GM commands, but I also have GM helper for the rest. I like to help people alot, and I follow rules.

Other GM Exp: I was a GM on "The Spirit Realm" for about 4 months before they let bad GM's join and ran off members. I was a GM on "Kamical WoW's" Full Metal Jacket realm for 3 months before it was shut down. As well as various other servers. And I had my own server which didn't last long because a BAD GM destroyed it.

Reason I want to be a GM: To help a server I really enjoy, and it's members. Also, I follow rules and don't abuse powers or randomly spawn things.

Can you make custom items?: Yes, but on WoW-V, I can make things fairly balanced as well. Here's a sample of something I've made. (Not as balanced as it can be though, made that for a friend) http://wow-v.com/item.php?id=196810

Anything else you would like to know feel free to ask, my Yahoo IM is: Steelcyclone_1337@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Noobpwn

PostSubject: Re: Justin's GM Application   Justin's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Hello Justin I am sorry to say but you need a
msn email so that Shane can contact you
Back to top Go down
Justinm1337

Justinm1337

PostSubject: Re: Justin's GM Application   Justin's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Ok, that's not a problem, I can make one in no time.

EDIT: Made one, It's the same as yahoo, and sent an invite on MSN to him.
Back to top Go down
Noobpwn

PostSubject: Re: Justin's GM Application   Justin's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Im glad to see you got accepted Kenny and Shane will interview you during the next week or so
Back to top Go down
Justinm1337

Justinm1337

PostSubject: Re: Justin's GM Application   Justin's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muffins

Muffins

PostSubject: Re: Justin's GM Application   Justin's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:52 pm

I must say I am downvoting that sword. Waaaaaaay OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin's GM Application   Justin's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin's GM Application
Page 1 of 1